Thought Provoking & Actionable Content
The Senior Living Innovation Forum is unlike a traditional conference. Here’s a selection of the topics and themes we’ll unpack.
Much More Than Presentations
ONE-ON-ONE STRATEGY MEETINGS
The unproductive days of aimlessly strolling an expo floor are over! In advance of the event, participants of the Senior Living Innovation Forum are able to login to our private network and schedule face time with the service providers and supplier companies that interest them most.
In addition to thought-provoking talks, the forum also offers the opportunity for candid conversations with thought leaders from the most progressive companies in senior housing.
We know the main reason people attend events is to network. Which is why we carefully plan the social events that take place. SLIF provides numerous opportunities to establish meaningful relationships. The activities for SLIF2020 will be announced at a later date, so please check back!
‘’I really enjoyed it. Enough time to socialize with people, build relationships and learn about who they are as much as what they do.’’
Chairman & CEO – Leisure Care
Below is a rough agenda for SLIF2020. A complete agenda will be available closer to the event.
- 12:00 pm – Registration Opens
- 1:30 pm – Networking Activity 1
- 2:00 pm – Networking Activity 2
- 6:00 pm – Welcome Reception
- 7:00 pm – Opening Dinner
- 8:15 pm – Keynote Speaker/ Entertainment
- 7:00 am – Breakfast
- 8:00 am – State of the Industry
- 9:30 am – Business Meetings
- 10:30 am – Innovation Talks
- 11:30 am – Business Meetings
- 12:30 pm – Case Studies
- 1:15 pm – Networking Lunch
- 2:15 pm – Peer Discussions
- 3:15 pm – Business Meetings
- 4:15 pm – Innovation Talks
- 4:45 pm – Happy Hour Keynote
- 6:30 pm – Dinner Party
- 7:30 am – Breakfast
- 8:30 am – Keynote
- 9:20 am – Business Meetings
- 10:20 am – Innovation Talks
- 11:15 am – Power Hour Roundtables + Brunch Bar
- 12:15 pm – Closing Lunch
- 1:15 pm – Optional Tours
May 31-June 2, 2020
Santa Ana Pueblo, NM
Participation in SLIF is limited to executive leadership from the nation’s top senior housing providers.
Registration is Complimentary and includes 2 nights’ accommodation, full meals, access to the SLIF Strategic Sourcing app, and entry to all keynotes & networking excursions.
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch 😉!